nixcloud is a platform for Nix based projects and services.
Software Development! For individual solutions.
Interested in what we did?
- We've created xmlmirror on behalf of the Dutch government, see implementation details
- With nixcloud-webservices (introduction) we try to cover frequent use-cases as nixcloud.email which is a a complete mailserver abstraction, nixcloud.TLS a TLS certificate management system written in Nix or nixcloud.container a LXC abstraction in Nix.
- We created dep2nix which helps go developers to deploy using NixOS
- In ember.js we extended the UI and implemented a payment method, using stripe.com, for grammofy.com
- We help to make third party package managemnt easy with Nix, we wrote nixcrates!
- We created and maintain the emscripten toolchain in nixpkgs
- We created a Nix based abstraction for LXC, see nixcloud.container
- We encourage test driven development and run our own hydra
- Helping m-labs with their RUST based toolchain using Nix
Linux. Server, Desktop or Embedded.
NixOS, Debian, Android & Yocto - where we go, Linux will come.
Hosting. Taking care of servers.
We deployed Haskell-apps to EC2 and we use nixops to manage AWS, Hetzner or DigitalOcean instances. We do web-hosting like WordPress, see kotalla.de but also traditional linux services like setup of email servers.
Open Source. We encourage sharing!
Consulting & Workflows
New to GIT? Planning to go open source but not sure which licenses to choose or how to work with online communities?
We will help you!
Customers. Companies and Partners we work with.
We teach Nix-related technologies! Need help?
Nix, NixOS, nixpkgs, hydra or nixOps?
You want to start with Nix-related technologies as soon as possible but need a hand to get into it? We come to your place and give you a general introduction into Nix-related technologies. Just contact us and tell us what you plan to do. For the time being you can start with our A Tour of Nix to get into Nix-programming!
Our vision is to automate software deployment, apply lots of automated testing by describing our operating system in a declarative language.
We build on top of Nix in order to get there.
CEO:nixcloud® ist eine eingetragene Marke. nixpad® ist eine eingetragene Marke.